Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Essence Herbal Blend



Essence Incense is a blend that I had not heard of until recently.  I was looking for new blends when someone contacted me via twitter.  This guy had a new blend called Essence.  I arranged for him to send me some so I could review it.  This company is a newer company, they are still getting their feet on the ground.  With that being said, I must say that their customer service can not be beat!  I am not sure what their prices are, but just ask via email I am sure you get a good deal.

The items came in four days which made me quite thrilled.  When it arrived I was very happy to open the package and see fresh incense waiting to be lit up.


Needless to say, I got down to business...  The experience was very light on the lungs and gave a small light headed experience.  This one is not super intense, but lasts a looong time.  It kind of reminds me of the 1-HQ blend.  If you are looking for a good stony feeling that will stay with you for over an hour, this is your stuff.  If you are looking to loose your mind for 15-30 mins, this blend is not for you.    


 

No comments:

Post a Comment