Friday, March 25, 2011

Cloud 10 Vortex Pot pourri

The guys over at Herbalaxation have been getting in some new pot-pori lately, I have been hearing good things about their products and customer service, so I just had to give them a try.

The first item I got was. Cloud 10 Vortex.


 Herbalaxation is a nice little shop that offers many different brands of pot-pouri
from different makers.  If you have any questions about any of the products they have, head on over to twitter and just ask them, you can follow them by clicking here

I got onto twitter asked them what their strongest blends were, Cloud 10 Vortex was one of the two mentioned.  Delivery of the items was very fast, it took less than a week for both of them to arrive. 

I opened up the Cloud 10 and got a very nice smell, something very relaxing and kinda sweet smelling like cotton candy.  The smell was some of the best I have smelt in a long time, I am a big fan of the fragrance.  This stuff is also STRONG!  I got this stuff during a time when I was considering drying up because my tolerance was so high.  Now I understand that I just need to make sure to only review quality items like Cloud 10.

The effects of this one last more than an hour and are very heavy on the head and not so much the body, you may get confused but you won't get tired.  This one also was very light on the chest and lungs the next day.  This one is a strong buy for anyone who is a frequent customer!











No comments:

Post a Comment